Following the success of the last F1 quizzes, I have decided to run another fun Twitter quiz during the F1 break. Participants get the chance to win F1 prize(s) – from McLaren and Ferrari sponsor, Santander.
The questions will be posted on Twitter (or Twitpic/my Blog for photo-round). From experience garnered at the last quiz, emailing your answers worked best although this time, time limits will be enforced strictly. Participants will be notified of the closing time to submit all their answers and once the score are tallied up, the winner will be announced.
In event of a tie, there will be a tie-breaker essay question, the best answer as selected by the prize-donor wins.
If you would like to participate or just “register your interest” in the quiz, follow me on Twitter @duskyBlogF1 & tweet me with hashtag #duskyF1Quiz. Join me for the quiz on Wednesday 22nd August* 7.30pm UK time. Good luck everyone! (* Provisional Date)
Terms and Conditions:
- If you would like to participate in the quiz, please follow me & tweet me with hashtag #duskyF1Quiz and I’ll send you the email address to forward your answers.
- Ideally, I’d prefer if participants DIDN’T use internet searches but since I can’t police this, it is not disallowed
- Please allow 28 days for the prize to reach you if you are the selected winner. The winner may be requested to contribute a percentage of the shipping costs if postage of the prize to their address exceeds the value of the item.
- Judge’s decision is final and there is no cash alternative for the prize.
- If the winner does not DM or email their postal address within 5 days of being pronounced the winner, then the prize will be awarded to the 2nd highest scorer. If that person doesn’t respond after 5 days too, then the prize is retained and may be donated to a charity.